BCG needs more people to help deliver an ever-expanding program of extension and events activities for the grains and livestock industries and people living in our regional communities.
If you are:
- professionally inquisitive and interested in grain growing, mixed farming systems and rural communities
- innovative and prepared to work in a dedicated, highly regarded team delivering a wide range of interesting and varied projects
- looking for opportunities to make a difference across the Wimmera and Mallee regions and beyond
then BCG may have the opportunity you are seeking!
We have employment opportunities for
- Senior Manager—Communications and Extension
- Events and Extension Co-ordinator
- Administrative and Business Support
Other opportunities are also in the pipeline so if these roles don’t quite fit your skills or areas of interest, send us your details anyway and when new opportunities arise you can be the first we contact! [email protected]
For further information visit bcg.org.au, call (03) 5492 2787 or apply on Seek: